Kinematic Simulation of Vibrating Disc No-Till Seeder Based on Creo Software
In order to solve the problems of wheat no-till seeders in annual double cropping area of North China Plain such as large amount of straw-covering, stubble-bulky, residue-blocking, and bad passing capacity and planting quality, the new vibrating disc no-till seeder was designed. This paper analyzed the structure and elaborated the working principle. Creo software was used to establish three-dimensional motion simulation model, and add the constraints of seeder’s parts to realize the movement of seeder and its anti-blocking device. The change of displacement, velocity and acceleration of vibrating disc was obtained by simulation. The result showed that there was no collision between components of the seeder, and the main circular motion occurred in y direction, which was beneficial to cut the straw. The study provides theoretical basis for the trajectory optimization and dynamics simulation analysis of vibrating disc no-till seeder in the future.
KeywordsVibrating disc no-till seeder Eccentric wheel Kinematics simulation Creo software
Funds for this research was provided by the National High-Tech Research and Development Program of China (863) (2013AA102308), the National Key Research and Development Plan (2016YFD0200607), Anhui Science and Technology Major Project (15czz03134) and Postdoctoral Science Foundation of Beijing Academy of Agriculture and Forestry Sciences of China (2014002).
- 1.Agricultural Mechanization Management, MOA. Conservation agriculture in China. China Agriculture Press, Beijing (2008). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 3.Yao, Z., Gao, H., Wang, X., et al.: Design and experiment on 2BMX-5 no-till wheat-maize seeder. Trans. Chin. Soc. Agric. Mach. 39(12), 64–68 (2008). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Liao, Q., Gao, H., Shu, C.: Present situations and prospects of anti-blocking technology of no-tillage planter. Trans. Chin. Soc. Agric. Eng. 20(1), 108–112 (2004). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhao, W., Zhang, F., Wu, J., et al.: Elastic claw anti-blocking device for no-till planting. Trans. Chin. Soc. Agric. Mach. 38(3), 188–190 (2007). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Liu, Y., Fei, G.: Reduced-till and cover planter, China, CN01222698.X [P], 10 April 2002. (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 7.He, J., Li, H., Wang, Q., et al.: Powered hammering blade no-till wheat seeder for permanent raised beds. Trans. Chin. Soc. Agric. Mach. 42(10), 51–55 (2011). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 8.J, Zhang: Study on the Strip Chopping Anti-blocking No-Till Planter. China Agricultural University, Beijing (2001). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 9.Ma, H.: Study on the Cutting Corn Stalk and Rootstalk Device of No-Tillage drill. China Agricultural University, Beijing (2006). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 10.Zhang, X.: Study on Anti-blocking Mechanism for Wheat No-Till Planter in Annual Two Crops Region of China. China Agricultural University, Beijing (2010). (in Chinese)Google Scholar