DEMO as a Tool of Value Co-creation Strategy Realization
Value co-creation is a new notion in contemporary business practice, which is now also becoming one of the key marketing concepts. The success of the value co-creation strategy is based on the DART (dialogue, access, risk-benefits and transparency) concept which is emerging as the basis for interaction between the consumer and the firm. Still, the lack of a formalized approach towards the representation of the DART mechanism remains an issue. Thus, the purpose of the present paper is to describe a formal approach based on DEMO methodology tools as an attempt aimed at value co-creation process modelling.
KeywordsService-dominant logics DEMO Value co-creation Transaction patterns
The reported study was funded by Russian Fund of Basic Research according to the research project № 16-06-00300-a.
- 1.Babkin, E., Malyzhenkov, P.: Assessment of brand competences in a family business: a methodological proposal. In: Pergl, R., Molhanec, M., Babkin, E., Fosso Wamba, S. (eds.) EOMAS 2016. LNBIP, vol. 272, pp. 129–138. Springer, Cham (2016). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-49454-8_9CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 5.Feltus, C., Proper, E.: Conceptualization of an abstract language to support value co-creation. In: Federated Conference on Computer Science and Information Systems Proceedings. IEEE (2017)Google Scholar
- 7.Hunka, F., van Kervel, S.J.H.: The REA model expressed in a generic DEMO model for co-creation and co-production. In: Aveiro, D., Pergl, R., Guizzardi, G., Almeida, J.P., Magalhães, R., Lekkerkerk, H. (eds.) EEWC 2017. LNBIP, vol. 284, pp. 151–165. Springer, Cham (2017). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-57955-9_12CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 12.Von Maltzahn, C.-F.: Co-creating individuals: a roadmap to value creation in fashion retailing. Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (2016)Google Scholar
- 14.Guerreiro, S.: Optimizing Business Processes Compliance Using an Evolvable Risk-Based Approach. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/290122993_Optimizing_Business_Processes_Compliance_Using_an_Evolvable_Risk-Based_Approach
- 15.Pombinho, J.: Customer Experience-based Value Network Design & Engineering. https://www.researchgate.net/project/Customer-Experience-based-Value-Network-Design-Engineering
- 16.Pombinho, J.: Objectifying Value Co-creation – An Exploratory Study. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/303513100_Objectifying_Value_Co-creation_-_An_Exploratory_Study