Study on Energy Utilization of High Phosphorus Oolitic Haematite by Gas-Based Shaft Furnace Reduction and Electric Furnace Smelting Process
Based on mass balance and heat balance calculation model, the energy utilization of pellet roasting, gas-based shaft furnace reduction and electric furnace smelting process of high phosphorus oolitic haematite was calculated, and the influence on energy consumption of the total process with different additives was investigated. Furthermore, the gas-based shaft furnace was divided into three parts, namely preheated zone, reduction zone and cooling zone. Taking chemical reactions that taken place in different parts, as well as roasting pellets and sponge iron with different temperatures into consideration, the relative mass balance and heat balance calculation model are established for energy analysis, which can provide a theoretical foundation for energy saving of gas-based shaft furnace reduction technology.
KeywordsHigh phosphorus oolitic haematite Mass balance Heat balance Gas-based shaft furnace reduction Electric furnace smelting
- 2.Wang X (2006) Iron and steel metallurgy (ironmaking part), Metallurgical Industry Press, Beijing, pp 245–267Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang Jianliang, Liu Zhengjian, Yang Tianjun (2015) Non-blast Furnace Ironmaking. Metallurgical Industry Press, Beijing, pp 54–78Google Scholar
- 5.Qi YH et al (2013) Present status and trend of direct reduction technology development in China. China Metall 23(1):9–14Google Scholar
- 6.Xu CY et al (2010) The research current situation and progress of iron ore direct reduction process and theory. Conserv Utilization Mineral Resour 4:48–54Google Scholar
- 10.Sun YS et al (2015) Exploratory tests on deep reduction of high-phosphorus Oolitic hematite ore. Min Metall Eng 35(5):68–71Google Scholar