How to decide if you need to accept a meeting invite.
Considering alternative options, should you decline an invite.
The general dos and don’ts on how to behave when you do attend a meeting.
How to organise a meeting, e.g. who to invite, and how to draw up a meeting agenda and meeting minutes.
KeywordsMeetings Chairperson Participants Note-taker Minutes Agenda
- Barker, A. (2011). How to manage meetings. London: Kogan Page.Google Scholar
- Burns, R. B. (2002). Making meetings happen: A simple and effective guide to planning, conducting and participating in a successful meeting. Crows Nest: Allen & Unwin.Google Scholar
- Clarke, J. (1993). Managing together: A guide to working effectively as a committee. Dublin: Combat Poverty Agency.Google Scholar
- Delehant, A. M., & Von Frank, V. (2007). Making meetings work: How to get started, get going, and get it done. Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin Press.Google Scholar
- Easy Online Meetings With HD Video Conferencing | GoToMeeting. (n.d.). Retrieved November 29, 2017, from https://www.gotomeeting.com
- Gutmann, J. (2013). Taking minutes of meetings. London: Kogan Page Limited.Google Scholar
- Lomas, B. (2005). Easy step by step guide to fewer, shorter, better meetings. Utgiven: Summersdale Publishers Ltd.Google Scholar
- New Skype | Enhanced features for free calls and chat. (n.d.). Retrieved November 29, 2017, from https://www.skype.com
- Raina, R. L. (2010). Communication for management. Kolkata: World Press Private Ltd.Google Scholar
- Weynton, B. (2002). Organise meetings BSBADM405A. Chatswood: Software Publications.Google Scholar