Research on the Application of RFID Technology in Logistics Warehousing Management System
With the rapid development of Internet of Things technology matures, the application of Internet of Things technology in logistics warehousing management can effectively improve the efficiency of warehousing management. This paper introduces the warehouse management and RFID technology, and analyses problems of the RFID technology used in logistics warehousing management. Aiming at solving the problem, a new type of RFID system based on EPC system, ONS service, PML service, GIS technology and GPS technology is put forward. In addition, it was successfully applied to the warehouse management of WT enterprise, and the workflow of the system was introduced in detail. The key to build the cargo in-out warehouse dynamic mathematical model of distribution based on the corresponding algorithm was improved to solve the problem of cargo distribution. The system can realize the intelligent management of the warehouse, to further promote the application of Internet of things technology in logistics warehousing management.
KeywordsRFID EPC Warehousing management
The study is supported by the National Nature Science Foundation of China “Research on the warehouse picking system blocking influence factors and combined control strategy” (No. 71501015), Beijing the Great Wall scholars program (No. CIT &TCD20170317), the Beijing Collaborative Innovation Center and the 2018 major project of China Society of Logistics: “Research on the connectivity of modern logistics network system” (2018CSLKT2-004), the project of Beijing Wuzi University Yunhe River scholar.
- 2.Fei, F.: Application of bar code technology in warehouse management. Logistics Eng. Manag. 36(12), 64–66 (2014)Google Scholar
- 3.Fu, X.: Research and designing about application of RFID technology in logistics and warehousing. Anhui University of Science and Technology, Published master’s thesis, Anhui, China (2015)Google Scholar
- 4.Hong, F.: Design and implementation of warehouse logistics monitoring system based on RFID. J. World 9, 1–2 (2016)Google Scholar
- 5.Luo, A., Yi, B., Shen, C.: Design of food digital ID and its application in electronic receipt of wine logistics. Trans. Chin. Soc. Agric. Eng. 10(20), 262–268 (2013)Google Scholar
- 6.Yang, Y.: Research on digital warehousing based on RFID technology, Zhejiang Technology University, Zhejiang, China (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.Zhao, J., Tao, L., Gao, S.: Study on the design and application of live pig electronic tag. Anim. Feed Sci.: Engl. 1, 12–16 (2013)Google Scholar
- 8.Zhao, C.: Optimization of logistics distribution routing based on improved genetic algorithm. Knowl. Econ. 6, 48–49 (2016)Google Scholar