Construction of VMI Mode Supply Chain Management System Based on Block Chain
Block chain has become a hot research topic in recent years, such as the United Nations, the International Monetary Fund and other international organizations, as well as many governments. Industry has also increased investment efforts. At present, the application of block chain has been extended to the Internet of things, intelligent manufacturing, supply chain management, digital asset trading and other fields, which will bring new opportunities for the development of cloud computing, big data, mobile Internet and other new generation of information technology. On the basis of analyzing the disadvantages of the traditional VMI mode, this paper discusses the feasibility of applying the block chain technology in the VMI mode supply chain, and tries to construct the VMI mode supply chain management system based on the block chain technology. The purpose of this paper is to combine the blockchain technology and supply chain management in order to find a feasible way to implement the VMI supply chain mode.
KeywordsBlock chain VMI Supply chain
The study is supported by the National Nature Science Foundation of China “Research on the warehouse picking system blocking influence factors and combined control strategy” (No. 71501015), Beijing the Great Wall scholars program (No. CIT & TCD20170317), the Beijing Collaborative Innovation Center and the 2018 major project of China Society of Logistics: “Research on the connectivity of modern logistics network system” (2018CSLKT2-004), the project of Beijing Wuzi University Yunhe River scholar.
- 1.Ministry of Industry and Information Technology: China White Paper on Blockchain Technology and Application Development. http://www.cbdio.com/BigData/20-16-10/21/content_5351215.htm. Accessed 01 Mar 2018
- 2.State Council of the people’s Republic of China: Circular of the State Council on the issuance of the “13th Five-Year” national informatization planning. http://www.gov.cn/zhengce/content/2016-12/27/content_5153411.htm. Accessed 01 Mar 2018
- 3.Yong, Y., Yue, W.: Current situation and prospect of blockchain technology. J. Autom. 3, 481–494 (2016)Google Scholar
- 4.Wang, A., Fan, J., Guo, Y.: Application of block chain in energy internet. Power Inf. Commun. Technol. 9, 1–6 (2016)Google Scholar
- 5.Baojun, Z.: Consideration on the application of block chain technology in banks. Chin. Financ. Comput. 9, 47–48 (2016)Google Scholar
- 6.Mei, H., Liu, J.: Current situation, problems and policy recommendations of block chain. Telecommun. Sci. 11, 134–138 (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.Changping, H., Shushu, H.: Protection of user’s rights and interests in public cloud storage service. Inf. Theory Pract. 39(11), 17–27 (2016)Google Scholar
- 8.Yong, Y., Yue, W.: Current situation and Prospect of Block chain Technology. J. Autom. 4, 481–494 (2016)Google Scholar