Parallel Communication Mechanisms in Solving Integral Equations for Electromagnetic Scattering Based on the Method of Moments
In this paper, a parallel solution of impedance filling was studied to improve the efficiency for the method of moments (MOM) in solving the integral equation for electromagnetic scattering. Based on the formalization method, the correctness verification method of the parallel communication protocol was proposed to avoid the abnormal situation such as deadlock caused by unsynchronized MPI message delivery. Finally, a numerical example is given to verify the accuracy of the parallel algorithm in a multi-core cluster environment, and the parallel efficiency and computational capability are also tested. From the experiment data, it can be seen that the results of the parallel-based integral equation match well with the results of the Mie analytical solution. The parallel algorithm proposed in this paper is evaluated in terms of the acceleration ratio and parallel efficiency. The experimental results demonstrate the reliability and effectiveness of the method.
KeywordsFormal verification Parallel communication Electromagnetic scattering Petri net
This work is supported in part by the project of science and technology department of Jiangxi province (No. 20161BBH80039, 20171BAB202013), the National Natural Science Foundation (No. 61462041, 61763014, 61762049),Jiangxi University humanities and social science (No. JC1507).
- 5.Zhan, Y.: CAD modeling method in numerical simulation of electromagnetic fields. Master thesis. Xian: Xidian University (2008)Google Scholar
- 7.Guo, H., Hu, J., Nie, Z.P.: An MPI-OpenMP hybrid parallel H-LU direct solver for electromagnetic integral equations. Int. J. Antennas Propag. 2015, 1–10 (2015)Google Scholar
- 8.Kaporin, I., Milyukova, O.: MPI + OpenMP parallel implementation of explicitly preconditioned conjugate gradient method, pp. 1–27. Preprints of the Keldysh Institute of Applied Mathematics (2018)Google Scholar
- 9.Wu, Z.: Introduction to Petri net, pp. 10–30. China Machine Press, Beijing (2006)Google Scholar
- 10.Yuan, J.: Petri Net Modeling and Intelligent Analysis, pp. 39–122. National Defence Industry Press, Beijing (2011)Google Scholar
- 11.Holzmann, G.J.: The spin model checker: primer and reference manual, pp. 95–123. Addison-Wesley, New Jersey (2003)Google Scholar