Comprehensive Security Assurance Measures for Virtualized Server Environments
Part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science book series (LNCS, volume 11170)
- 879 Downloads
Virtualization is the dominant technology employed in enterprise data centers and those used for offering cloud computing services. This technology has resulted in what is called a virtualized infrastructure.
KeywordsVirtualized Server Environments Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) Hypervisor Host VLAN Tag Virtual Service Platform
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Chandramouli, R.: Security Recommendations for Hypervisor Deployment on Servers. NIST Special Publication SP 800-125A. http://nvlpubs.nist.gov/nistpubs/SpecialPublications/NIST.SP.800-125A.pdf
- 2.Heap-based buffer overflow in the IDE subsystem in QEMU, January 2018. https://www.cvedetails.com/cve/CVE-2015-5154
- 3.Allowing guest OS users to execute arbitrary code on the host OS, January 2018. https://www.cvedetails.com/cve/CVE-2015-3214
- 4.Hetzelt, F., Buhren, R.: Security analysis of encrypted virtual machines. In: Proceedings of the13th ACM SIGPLAN/SIGOPS International Conference on Virtual Execution Environments (VEE 2017), Xi’an, China, April 2017 (2017)Google Scholar
- 5.Chandramouli, R.: Secure Virtual Network Configuration for Virtual Machine (VM) Protection. NIST Special Publication SP 800-125B. http://nvlpubs.nist.gov/nistpubs/SpecialPublications/NIST.SP.800-125B.pdf
- 6.Shirinbab, S., Lundberg, I., Illie, D.: Performance comparison of KVM, VMware and XenServer using a Large Telecommunication Application. In: Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Cloud Computing, GRIDs, and Virtualization (CLOUD COMPUTING) (2014)Google Scholar
- 7.Intel Software Guard Extensions (Intel SGX), January 2018. https://software.intel.com/en-us/sgx
- 8.Kaplan, D., Powell, J., Woller, T.: White Paper AMD Memory Encryption, January 2018. http://amd-dev.wpengine.netdna-cdn.dom/wordpress/media/2013/12/AMD_Memory_Encryption_Whitepaper_v7-Public.pdf
- 9.Trusted Platform Module (TPM) Main Specification. http://www.trustedcomputinggroup.org/resources/tpm_main_specification
© This is a U.S. government work and its text is not subject to copyright protection in the United States; however, its text may be subject to foreign copyright protection 2018