A Novel Model for Improving the Social Healthcare of the Italian Older People. Step 1: Sample Analysis
The present research paper would propose a novel social healthcare model for Italian older people, having carried out an in-deep analysis of the current scenario. In fact, studying older people over 75 who live in the inner areas of the Marche region has allowed acquiring the knowledge of their main needs and characteristics. This paper aims to study such the sample considering that nowadays the society trend is characterized by an increasing number of older people in comparison with previous decades. Then, the improvement of the current social healthcare model becomes an important challenge, trying to support older people in being more autonomous and less isolated, escaping from the potential related depression. According to the survey results, the services that a novel social healthcare model should provide are suggested.
- 2.Wang, C., Sen, A., Plegue, M., Ruffin, M. T., O’Neill, S. M., Rubinstein, W. S., et al. (2015). Impact of family history assessment on communication with family members and health care providers: A report from the Family Healthware™ Impact Trial (FHITr). Preventive Medicine, 77, 28–34.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 4.Peruzzini, M., Germani, M., Papetti, A., & Iualè, M. (2015). Design of sustainable smart homes for elderly. International Journal of Design Sciences and Technology, 22(1), 7–26.Google Scholar
- 11.Pesaresi, F. (2004). INVECCHIAMENTO E SERVIZI SOCIO-SANITARI: MODELLISTICA AMERICANA ED EUROPEA (Comune di Ancona Fondazione Smith Kline – Seminario dei Laghi).Google Scholar
- 13.http://www.condicio.it/focus/colf-e-badanti/. Accessed: April 15, 2017.
- 14.ISTAT. (2016). Annual report 2016 The state of the Nation.Google Scholar