The Applied Analysis of Big Data in Traffic Safety Management
With the development of the Internet and traffic information technology, more and more traffic data resources are obtained, and the scale is increasing, transportation industry has entered the era of big data. How to dig out effective information from massive data to provide services for traffic congestion and security problems has been paid more and more attention. First, this paper analyses the source, content of traffic safety data, and the general process of data mining; Secondly, the application of big data in the field of traffic safety is discussed; Finally, an application framework of traffic safety big data based on data processing is put forward.
KeywordsBig data Data mining Traffic safety analysis Application framework
This work was supported by National Key R&D Program of China (Grant No. 2016YFC0802209).
- 1.Ding, H.J.: The Practical Inquiry of Big Data in The Public Security Traffic Management, in the 10th academic conference of social sciences circles in Tianjin with the topic of scientific development, collaborative innovation, dream building 2014: Tianjin, China. 6Google Scholar
- 2.Zhao, X.Y.: The Assessment Methods of Highway Traffic Safety Based on The Multi-source Heterogeneous Data, 2013, Harbin Institute of Technology (2013)Google Scholar
- 3.Jiang, S.Y., Li. X., Zheng, Q.: Data Mining Theory and Practice, pp. 3–5. Electronic Industry Press, Beijing (2011)Google Scholar
- 4.Valtehev, P., Missaoui, R., Godin, R.: Formal concept analysis for knowledge discovery and data mining: the new challenges. In: Eklund, P. (ed.) ICFCA, pp. 352–371. Springer, Heidelberg (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Liu, M.Z.: Traffic Safety Analysis Based on Data Mining Technology, Shanghai Jiaotong University (2014)Google Scholar
- 6.Hu, C.Y., Yang, X.M.: The information service of comprehensive transport hub based on big data. Comprehensive Transportation, 2015 (7), 60–62 + 70Google Scholar
- 7.Zhang, H., etc.: The system architecture of intelligent transportation based on Big Data. J. Lanzhou Univ. Technol. 41(2), 115–112 (2015)Google Scholar
- 11.Fatholahzade, N., Akbarizadeh, G., Romoozi, M.: Implementation of Random Forest Algorithm in Order to Use Big Data to Improve Real-Time Traffic Monitoring and Safety. J. Adv. Comput. Eng. Technol. 4(2), 1–10 (2018)Google Scholar