Prescribed Performance Control of Double-Fed Induction Generator with Uncertainties
This paper considers the vector control of double-fed induction generator in the presence of uncertainties. An electromagnetic torque controller and a rotor current controller are proposed based on an error transformation technique and a reduced-order extended state observer. Specifically, the error transformation technique is used to achieve the prescribed transient and steady performance. The reduced-order extended state observer is utilized to estimate and compensate for system uncertainties in real time. By using the proposed controllers, the tracking performance of the system is improved. Compared with the full-order extended state observer, the reduced-order extended state observer reduces the adjustment parameters, which renders it easier to implement in practice. The effectiveness of proposed scheme is validated via theoretical analysis and simulations.
KeywordsDouble-fed induction generator Extended state observer Prescribed performance Vector control
- 3.Meng, W., Yang, Q., Sun, Y.: Guaranteed performance control of DFIG variable-speed wind turbines. IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron. 24(6), 2215–2223 (2016)Google Scholar
- 5.Roshandel, E., Gheasaryan, S.M., Mohamadi, M.: A control strategy for DFIG wind turbine using SLS-TLBO and fuzzy logic. In: IEEE 4th International Conference on Knowledge-Based Engineering and Innovation (KBEI), pp. 0108–0113 (2017)Google Scholar
- 8.Mansour, S., Reza, S., Nooshad, Y.: An optimal fuzzy PI controller to capture the maximum power for variable-speed wind turbines. Neural Comput. Appl. 23(5), 359–1368 (2013)Google Scholar
- 13.Su, X., Wang, H.: Back-stepping active disturbance rejection control design for integrated missile guidance and control system via reduced-order ESO. ISA Trans. 57(4), 10–22 (2015)Google Scholar
- 14.Miroslav, K., Ioannis, K., Petar, K.: Nonlinear adaptive control design. Lect. Notes Control. Inf. Sci. 5(2), 4475–4480 (1995)Google Scholar