Optimization of Agricultural Land Use on the Basis of Mathematical Methods of Financial Analysis and the Theory of Fuzzy Sets
The article presents the optimization model of unsustainable land use on the basis of data on crop acreage and yield for major agricultural crops grown in the Rostov region. The following mathematical apparatus used for modeling: methods of regression analysis and nonlinear optimization, commonly used in the mathematical methods of financial analysis to optimize portfolios of financial instruments. The model allows to calculate the optimal quantitative distribution of territories that ensures the maximum average yield with minimal average risk. Model modified on the basis of fuzzy set theory to apply in practical calculations, the overall estimated harvest of crop species.
KeywordsThe optimization model Agricultural land use Yield of agricultural land Fuzzy sets
- 1.2(5), 99–110 (2016)Google Scholar
- 2.Soloviev, V.I: Mathematical methods of risk management. Goo (2003)Google Scholar
- 3.Malykhin, V.I: Financial mathematics. YUNITI-DANA (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Online calculator “Methods of optimization”. http://math.semestr.ru
- 5.OnLine services for higher mathematicsGoogle Scholar