The Vox Populi demo is a prototype for an interactive narrative design which functions as a playful simulation of the creation of media narratives. The prototype is part of the European ‘Borderline Offensive’ project and the Professorship Interactive Narrative Design at the HKU University of the Arts Utrecht.
KeywordsInteractive narrative design Theatre game Media narratives Representation of refugees
- 1.Borderline Offensive: About & Partners (2018). http://www.borderlineoffensive.eu/about/. Accessed 27 July 2018
- 2.Borderline Offensive: Call for Artists: More Info & Details (2018). http://www.borderlineoffensive.eu/call-for-artists-more-info-details/. Accessed 27 July 2018
- 3.Shatterland: De Wentel (2015). http://dewentel.nl/
- 4.Gameplay Video Kapta (2015). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXkBgOuuidQ
- 5.Huizinga, J.: Homo Ludens: A Study of the Play-Element in Culture. The Beacon Press, Boston (1955)Google Scholar