Technological Foundations of WebGIS
Part of the Advances in Science, Technology & Innovation book series (ASTI)
Integration of GIS and Internet technology has revolutionized the use and range of geospatial data and its applications in planning and implementation of strategies for a wide range of activities.
- Abdel-Hadi. (2012). A GIS-database centric architecture for 3D-MMOG virtual worlds—Open-simulator as study case. doi: https://doi.org/10.13140/RG.2.1.2554.2649.
- Carrara, A., & Guzzetti, F. (Eds.). (1996). Geographical information systems in assessing natural hazards. Dordrecht: Kluwer.Google Scholar
- DKKV (German Committee for Disaster Reduction). (2002). Journalists’ manual on disaster management 2002. Bonn: DKKV.Google Scholar
- Kamel, M. N., & Honda, K. (2006). WebGIS in practice IV: Publishing your health maps and connecting to remote WMS sources using the open source UMN map server and DM solutions Maplab. International Journal of Health Geographic.Google Scholar
- Zlatanova, S., Van Oosterom, P., & Verbree, E. (2006). Geo-information support in management of urban disasters. Open House International, 31, 62–69.Google Scholar
© Springer Nature Switzerland AG 2019