Research on Multi-robot Local Path Planning Based on Improved Artificial Potential Field Method
Aiming at solving the dynamic real-time obstacle avoidance problem of multi-robots, the artificial potential field method is adopted. The traditional artificial potential field method has local minimum and target unreachable ability problems. Redefining the repulsion function makes the robot not mistakenly use a additional point, so that reaching the target point ,it can solve the problem that the multi-robot performing collision avoidance in real time in the case of dynamic obstacles, connected realizing the optimal path planning from the source coordinate point to the target coordinate point, and through the simulation verification method accuracy and feasibility.
KeywordsDynamic obstacle avoidance Artificial potential field Target unreachable Local minimum
This research was supported in part by grants from the International Cooperation and Exchange Program of Shaanxi Province (2018KW-026), Natural Science Foundation of Shaanxi Province (2018JM6120), Xi’an Science and Technology Plan Project (201805040YD18CG24(6)), Major Science and Technology Projects of XianYang City (2017k01-25-12), Graduate Innovation Fund of Xi’an University of Posts & Telecommunications (CXJJ2017012, CXJJ2017028, CXJJ2017056).
- 1.Tao, Z., Liu, Z., Sun, Y.: Research on design and path planning of handling robot based on embedded system. J. Comput. Measur. Control 24(8), 215–217 (2016). https://doi.org/10.16526/j.cnki.11-4762/tp.2016.08.059CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 3.Li, C.-M., Gong, J., Niu, W.C., et al.: Combinatorial optimization of spray painting robot tool trajectory based on improved membership cloud models ant colony algorithm. J. Shanghai Jiaotong Univ. 49(3), 387–391 (2015). https://doi.org/10.16183/j.cnki.jsj-tu.2015.03.024CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 4.Liu, J., Yang, J., Liu, H., et al.: Robot global path planning based on ant colony optimization with artificial potential field. Trans. Chin. Soc. Agric. Mach. 46(9), 18–27 (2015). https://doi.org/10.6041/j.issn.1000-1298.2015.09.003CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 5.Ding, J., Du, C., Zhao, Y., et al.: UAV path planning algorithm based on improved artificial potential field method. J. Comput. Appl. 36(1), 287–290 (2016). https://doi.org/10.11772/j.issn.1001-9081.2016.01.0287CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 7.Wu, Z., Tang, N., Chen, Y., et al.: AUV path planning based on improved artificial potential field method. Chem. Ind. Autom. Instrum. 12, 1421–1423 (2014). https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1000-3932.2014.12.021CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 9.Xu, F.: Research on robot obstacle avoidance and path planning based on improved artificial potential field method. Comput. Sci. 43(12), 293–296 (2016). https://doi.org/10.11896/j.issn.1002-137x.2016.12.054CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 10.Best, G., Faigl, J., Fitch, R.: Multi-robot path planning for budgeted active perception with self-organising maps. In: IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems. IEEE (2016). https://doi.org/10.1109/iros.2016.7759489