Design of Malignant Load Identification and Control System
The potential security risks existing in high-power illegal electric appliances is a problem that university power management faces. The traditional electrical identification system has disadvantages of low accuracy, high complexity and high hardware cost. In order to solve this problem, a malignant load intelligent identification and control system based on SoC (RN8302) chip combined with STM32F105 processor is designed, moreover, the principles of algorithm and hardware circuit are given in detail. The real-life test proves that the system has accurate measurement and high load identification rate. The RN8302 chip-based intelligent load identification and control system has certain practical application value for its simple design and low cost.
KeywordsRN8302 STM32F105 Intelligent identification
This work was supported by Shanxi Province Technical Innovation Guide Special project (2018SJRG-G-03). This work also supported by Shanxi education department industrialization project (16JF024).
- 2.Cui, J., Li, P.: Design of high precision intelligent electric meter based on ATT7022B. Electron Technol. 23(2), 46–48 (2010). https://doi.org/10.16180/j.cnki.issn1007-7820.2010.02.003CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 3.Liu, M., Bo, H.: Design and implementation of a new comprehensive monitoring linkage function model. Autom. Instrum. 27(11), 31–34 (2012). 10.19-557/j.cnki.1001-9944.2012.11.009Google Scholar
- 4.Chen, W., Deng, X., Lu, T.: Design and implementation of a new power grid voltage monitor based on STC12C5A32AD. Instrumentation 20(9), 41–43 (2009). https://doi.org/10.19432/j.cnki.issn10062394.2009.0-9.015
- 5.Du, J., Wan, S., Zhu, Z.: Research on the auxiliary decision-making function of integrated monitoring system based on case reasoning. J. Qingdao Univ. 26(4), 39–42 (2011). 10.1330-6/j.10069798.2011.04.008Google Scholar
- 8.Zhao, C., He, M.: Harmonic detection algorithm based on complex wavelet transform phase information. China J. Electr. Eng. 1(25), 38–40 (2005). https://doi.org/10.13334/j.02588013.pcse-e.2005.01.008CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 9.Su, Y., Jade, W.: Modeling of non-contact power supply phase-shifting control systems. J. Electron. Technol. 23(7), 92–97 (2008). 0.19595/j.cnki.1000-6753.tces.2008.07.016Google Scholar