Analysis of Taxi Drivers’ Working Characteristics Based on GPS Trajectory Data
Using the large-scale taxi GPS trajectory data mining to analyze working characteristics of taxi drivers, it can provide reference help for those who want to work in taxis. This paper proposes a method for analyzing the working characteristics of taxi drivers based on Spark data processing platform. Firstly, the GPS trajectory data are cleaned and then imported into HDFS. Secondly, taxi drivers’ work indicators and taxis’ stop points are extracted. Then, the statistical method is applied to analyze the work indicators to obtain drivers’ work feature, and the K-Means algorithm is used to cluster the stay points to get the drivers’ three meals rest and then drivers’ rest feature can be get. The results show that the Spark platform can quickly and accurately analyze the working characteristics of taxi drivers.
KeywordsSpark data processing platform Taxi GPS trajectory data Taxi drivers’ work characteristics
This research was supported in part by Key Research and Application of Big Data Trading Market in Shaanxi Province (2016KTTSGY01-01).
- 2.Zhuang, L., Wei, J., He, Z., et al.: Taxi operation and management characteristics based on floating car data. J. Chongqing Jiaotong Univ. 33(4), 122–127 (2014). https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1674-0696.2014.04.25CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 3.Lv, Z., Jianping, W., Yao, S., et al.: FCD-based analysis of taxi operation characteristics: a case of Shanghai. Nat. Sci. East China Norm. Univ. 3, 133–144 (2017). https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1000-5641.2017.03.015CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 4.Liu, L., Andris, C., Ratti, C.: Uncovering cabdrivers’ behavior patterns from their digital trace. Comput. Environ. Urban Syst. 34, 541–548 (2010). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compenvurbsys.2010.07.004CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 5.Zhang, J., Chou, P., Du, M.: Mining method of travel characteristics based on spatio-temporal trajectory data. Transp. Syst. Eng. Inf. 14(6), 72–78 (2014). https://doi.org/10.16097/j.cnki.1009-6744.2014.06.011
- 7.Xia, J., Wei, Z., Fu, K., et al.: Review of research and application on hadoop in cloud computing. Comput. Sci. 43(11), 6–11+48 (2016). https://doi.org/10.1196/j.issn.1002-136X.2016.11.002
- 8.Karau, H.: Spark Fast Big Data Analysis, pp. 1–6. People Post Press (2015)Google Scholar
- 10.Zhou, Z.: Machine Learning, pp. 202–204. Tsinghua University Press, Beijing (2016)Google Scholar
- 11.Yang, Y., Yao, E., Pan, L., et al.: Research on taxi route choice behavior based on GPS data. J. Transp. Syst. Eng. Inf. Technol. 15(1), 81–86 (2015). https://doi.org/10.16097/j.cnki.1009-6744.2015.01.013CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 12.Chengdu Taxi Network. Taxi rental standard in Chengdu downtown area. http://www.cdtaxi.cn/zujia.html,2018/06/11
- 13.Qi, X., Liang, W., Ma, Y.: Optimal path planning method based on taxi trajectory data. J. Comput. Appl. 37(7): 2106–2113 (2017). https://doi.org/10.11772/j.issn.1001-9081.2017.07.2106