Application of Emergency Communication Technology in Marine Seismic Detection
The use of emergency communication technology in earthquake emergency communications was studied in this paper. Based on the existing emergency communication technology of Fujian Seismological Bureau, the paper puts forward a solution to meet the interconnection, voice interworking and data sharing between maritime emergency vessel and shore command. The program is implemented in the real-time monitoring project of the marine geophysical platform in the exploration of the deep structure of the crust in the western part of the Taiwan Strait, Which examines the feasibility of the program. The system has made a try in the field of marine seismic observation and communication, which has filled the gap of maritime earthquake emergency information interaction ability.
KeywordsEmergency communication Real-time monitoring Marine exploration Marine earthquake Satellite communications
In this paper, the research was supported by Scientific Research Fund of Fujian Provincial Education Departmen (JAT160339, JA15343).
- 1.Ma, Y., Wu, N.: Research on seismic site emergency rescue traffic path analysis system based on public image information. J. Inf. Hiding Multimed. Signal Process. 9(3), 577–585 (2018)Google Scholar
- 2.Wu, N., Hong, H., Huang, H., Huang, S., Guo, J., Wang, Q.: Implementation of integrated modification to in-situ emergency communication command vehicle in Fujian Province. South China J. Seism. 32(2), 87–91 (2012). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 4.Shang, J., Li, L., Liu, C., et al.: Exploration and experiment of low information rate satellite communication system in S-band. Telecommun. Eng. 56(1), 54–59 (2016)Google Scholar
- 5.Wang, H.: Changes in satellite mobile communication system. Satell. Netw. 12, 36–42 (2013). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- 6.Lv, Z., Liang, P., Chen, Z.: Development status and trends of satellite mobile communications. Satell. Appl. 2016(01), 48–55 (2016)Google Scholar
- 7.Andrew, D.S., Paul, S.: Utilizing the Globalstar network for satellite communications in low earth orbit. In: 54th AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting, pp. 1–8 (2016)Google Scholar