The Study of Power Server Operations Information Visualization Key Technologies
To solve the problems of visualization for power information, such as single manifestations, low-efficient and not visual, a general three-dimensional power server operations information visualization model was presented in this paper. First, the construction method of server related device models was given. Then, the power server operations information visual scene building method was proposed. This included rapid scene organization strategy, and exploration on the storage and re-use mechanism of three-dimensional visualization scene. Moreover, collision detection using swarm intelligence and bionic computing to solve its existing problems. Finally, The feasibility and practicality of the method was verified by a developed intelligent power virtual simulation platform based on JME (JMonkeyEngine).
KeywordsPower information Visualization styling Server Virtual reality
This work is supported by the Science and Technology Development Project of Jilin Province of China (20180201092GX); Science and Technology Development Project of Jilin Province of China (20180101335JC).
- 1.Li, H.W., Yang, X.Q., Xue, J.H., Jiang, T.H.: Research on the crucial technology in virtual training system of engineering equipment. TELKOMNIKA Indonesia J. Electr. Eng. 11(2), 913–917 (2013)Google Scholar
- 2.Li, X., Zang, C.Z., Li, W.W., et al.: Metropolis criterion based fuzzy Q-Learning energy management for smart grids. TELKOMNIKA Indonesia J. Electr. Eng. 10(8), 1956–1962 (2012)Google Scholar
- 4.Wu, S.C.: Research and Implementation of the 3D Passive Location System Based on JME. South China University of Technology, Guangzhou (2012)Google Scholar
- 5.Liao, Y.: The Study of Key Algorithms of Natural Human-computer Interaction Based on Hand. Yunnan University, Yunnan (2013)Google Scholar
- 6.Meng, F.Q., Su, X.H., Qu, Z.Y.: Nonlinear approach for estimating WCET during programming phase. Cluster Comput. J. Netw. Softw. Tools Appl. 19(3), 1449–1459 (2016)Google Scholar
- 8.Meng, F.Q., Su, X.H.: WCET optimization strategy based on source code refactoring. Cluster Comput. J. Netw. Softw. Tools Appl. (2017)Google Scholar