Modification Algorithm to Node Localization Error for Wireless Sensor Networks
RSSI-based localization technology is widely concerned for WSN node localization. However, this kind of methods has relatively larger localization error, and its localization rate is low. In order to enhance the localization accuracy, the localization error is declined by considering the construction of signal transmission model as well as the ranging process, and a modified weighted centroid localization algorithm is proposed in this paper. The simulation results show that the proposed approach can effectively reduce the three-dimensional node localization error.
KeywordsWSN RSSI Three-dimensional Localization error Modification
This work was supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 61501106), Science and Technology Foundation of Jilin Province (No. 20180101039JC and JJKH20170102KJ).
- 1.Chowdhury, T.J.S., Elkin, C., Devabhaktuni, V.: Advances on localization techniques for wireless sensor networks. Comput. Netw. Int. J. Comput. Telecommun. Netw. 110(C), 284–305 (2016)Google Scholar
- 2.Jianpo, L., Xinxin, Z., Chun, X.: A survey of static node localization algorithms for wireless sensor networks. J. Northeast. Dianli Univ. 35(2), 73–82 (2015a)Google Scholar
- 3.Jianpo, L., Xinxin, Z., Chun, X.: A survey of dynamic node localization algorithms for wireless sensor networks. J. Northeast. Dianli Univ. 35(1), 52–58 (2015b)Google Scholar
- 5.Trong, The N., Jeng, Shyang P., Shu, Chuan C.: Optimization localization in wireless sensor network based on multi-objective firefly algorithm. J. Netw. Intell. 1(4), 130–138 (2016)Google Scholar
- 6.Shuo, Z., Yuan, B.: A class of quadratic eigenvalue inverse problems and their optimal approximation. J. Northeast. Electr. Power Univ. 37(5), 96–101 (2017)Google Scholar
- 7.Zheng, L., Automation, D.O.: Localization algorithm for wireless sensor networks (WSNs) based on dynamic discrete weighted model. Chin. J. Sens. Actuators 28(3), 437–442 (2015)Google Scholar
- 8.Daniel, M., Cristian, G., Vicente, G.: Sense Q: Replying questions of social networks users by using a wireless sensor network based on sensor relationships. Data Sci. Pattern Recognit. 1(1), 1–12 (2017)Google Scholar
- 9.Shieh, C.S., Sai, V.O., Lee, T.F.: Node localization in WSN using heuristic optimization approaches. J. Netw. Intell. 2(3), 275–286 (2017)Google Scholar
- 10.Shuo, Z., Fan, Y.: The inverse problem of quadratic eigenvalues of mixed matrices and its optimal approximation. J. Northeast. Electr. Power Univ. 38(4), 85–89 (2018)Google Scholar