A Literature Review for Hybrid Vehicle Routing Problem
With the increased volume of environmental studies, hybrid vehicle routing and recharging stations location problem for electric vehicles have become more important. The aim of this paper is to review the literature on hybrid vehicle routing problem from 2000 to latest researches in order to identify the current research and to provide direction for future research in this field. Researches are classified considering the research publication year and research fields. Research gaps are identified for future research areas.
KeywordsElectric vehicle routing Green supply chain management Hybrid vehicle routing
- Abdallah, T. (2013). The plug-in hybrid electric vehicle routing problem with time windows. University of Waterloo, Management Sciences, Applied Science, M.Sc. thesis, Ontario, Canada.Google Scholar
- Çatay, B., & Keskin, M. (2017). The impact of quick charging stations on the route planning of electric vehicles. In 2017 IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communications (ISCC).Google Scholar
- Olivier, J. G. J., Schure, K. M., & Peters, J. A. H. W. (2017). Trends in global CO2 and total greenhouse gas emissions. PBL Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency Report.Google Scholar
- Penna, P. H. V., Afsar, H. M., Prins, C., & Prodhon, C. (2016). A hybrid iterative local search algorithm for the electric fleet size and mix vehicle for the electric fleet size and mix vehicle routing problem with time windows and recharging stations. IFAC-PapersOnLine, 49(12), 955–960.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Schneider, M., Hof, J., & Goeke, D. (2017). Solving the battery swap station location-routing problem with capacitated electric vehicles using an AVNS algorithm for vehicle-routing problems with intermediate stops. Transportation Research Part B (97), 102–112.Google Scholar