Global Fairness Model Estimation Implementation in Logical Layer by Using Optical Network Survivability Techniques
Optical communication network plays an predominant role in the life of the user(s) system by providing high demand i.e. digital signal levels, fair queuing and channel reuse for high capacity links. In optical communications, Optical Component and Parameter (OCP) are becoming more accurate in order to provide the significance of the optical devices. Optical networks are enhanced in order to afford the optical technologies connectivities to provide high end communication in terms of sustainability and survivability. In survivability concept, two layers plays a significant/vital role between source to destination i.e. end to end connectivities is much reliable in terms of node connectivities, flow connectivities hence local to global fair queuing is achieved with the lower bound to upper bound and vice versa. Further the path propagation determines the range of path propagation determines the range of packets and its estimation is measured by using the concept of node mobility and scalability. It achieves the global range of optical packet transmission reception and design issues in network architecture analysis.
KeywordsSpatial Channel Reuse (SCR) Network Architecture Analysis (NAA) Optical Demand Distribution (ODD) Optical Protection Restoration Scheme (OPRS)
- 1.Singh, C., Sairam, K.V.S.S.S.S.: Survivable fiber optic networks design by using digital signal levels approach. In: 2017International Conference on Intelligent Sustainable Systems (ICISS), pp. 84–86. IEEE, December 2017Google Scholar
- 2.Sairam, K.V.S.S.S.S., Singh, C.: Survivability standard techniques implementation in fiber optic networks (SSTFION)-an overview. In: Proceeding of International Conference on Optical & Wireless Technologies (OWT-2018), Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur, India, 10–11 February 2018Google Scholar
- 3.Sairam, K.V.S.S.S.S., Singh, C.: Indian J. Sci. Res. 14(2), 383–386 (2017). Optical Network Survivability- An OverviewGoogle Scholar
- 4.Sairam, K.V.S.S.S.S., Singh C.: Link layer traffic connectivity protocol application and mechanism in optical layer survivability approach. In: Smys S., Bestak R., Chen JZ., Kotuliak I. (eds.) International Conference on Computer Networks and Communication Technologies. Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and Communications Technologies, vol 15. Springer, Singapore (2019)Google Scholar
- 5.Sairam, K.V.S.S.S.S., Singh, C.: FONI By using survivability approach: An overview. In: Kamal, R., Henshaw, M., Nair, P.S. (eds.) International Conference on Advanced Computing, Networking and Informatics(ICANI) Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Springer, Singapore (2018)Google Scholar