Improving Data Accuracy in Data Aggregation with Concealing Salvation in Hierarchical Wireless Sensor Network
Now a days, the WSNs have achieved centre of attraction because they are able to improve the grade of lifespan. WSN is used in military application, medical field, area monitoring, environmental earth sensing, forest fire detection, land slide detection, water quality monitoring etc. A wireless sensor network (WSN) is organized by a bunch of sensor nodes. These sensor nodes are spread out in a thick area. These nodes continuously collecting data from the physical atmosphere and it send to the sink node. WSNs have some limitations; sensor nodes life time is very small, the ability to perform data conversion is small and the distance of exchanging information is limited. Here, we introduce a concealing-salvation data aggregation (IDDCS) system protects data credibility, data assurance and concealing of data. It also prevent attacks from intruders. Here we are using RSA algorithm for data encryption and decryption. Encryption is doing at cluster head. The performance analysis is depend upon simulation result and the descriminate study of throughput, instant energy and drop with secure and non secure data is performed with proposed methodology.
KeywordsWireless sensor network Concealing-salvation data accumulation
- 1.Karjee, J., Jamadagni, H.S.: Data accuracy estimation for cluster with spatially correlated data in wireless sensor networks. In: International Conference on Communication Systems and Network Technologies (2012)Google Scholar
- 2.Tariq, U., Lhee, K., Hong, M.-P.: A quadtree based data accuracy scheme for wireless sensor networks. In: International Conference on Convergence Information Technolog (2007)Google Scholar
- 7.Lin, X., Lu, R., Shen, X.: MDPA: multidimensional privacypreserving aggregation scheme for wireless sensor networks. Commun. Mob. Comput. 10, 843–856 (2010)Google Scholar
- 8.Alhammadi, A., Fazirulhiysam, Fadlee, M.: Effects of different types of RSS data on the system accuracy of indoor localization system. In: 6 IEEE Region 10 Symposium (TENSYMP), Bali, Indonesia (2016)Google Scholar
- 12.Othman, S.B., Trad, A., Youssef, H., Alzaid, H.: Secure data aggregation with MAC authentication in wireless sensor networks. In: 2013 12th IEEE International Conference on Trust, Security and Privacy in Computing and Communications, pp. 188–195 (2013)Google Scholar