More and more the topic of Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) has an ever-prominent role. Companies and organizations all over the world are constantly searching for professionals who are fully prepared to address all multi-cultural, multi-generational, and other challenges created by a diverse workforce driving our global marketplace. This book examines the role of corporate culture in the execution of successful strategies for diversity and innovation. It explores how information is communicated across real organizations and how diversity impacts the effectiveness of the communication. The goal is to provide the reader with relevant information, experience, and insight that can couple communication and leadership to improve organizational performance in diverse organizations.
- Camarda, A., Ezzat, H., Cassotti, M., Agogué, M., Weil, B., & Le Masson, P. (2017, June). The role of expertise in design fixation: Managerial implications for creative leadership. In The 24th Innovation and Product Development Management Conference.Google Scholar
- Godin, S. (2008). Tribes: We need you to lead us. London: Penguin.Google Scholar
- Henderson, T. (2018). Why innovation is crucial to your organization’s long-term success. Forbes.com. Retrieved from https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbescoachescouncil/2017/05/08/why-innovation-is-crucial-to-your-organizations-long-term-success/#3e9fd3e03098. Accessed 3 Jul 2018.
- Hynes, R., & Mickahail, B. (2018). Case study: Creative leadership and diversity in a manufacturing Tech Company.Google Scholar
- Ritter, R., & Ruggero, E. (2017). Leadership in innovation needs innovation in leadership. McKinsey & Company: Operations. Retrieved from https://www.mckinsey.com/business-.
- Serrato, M. A. (2018). Key skills for leadership in a digital world. Retrieved from https://egade.tec.mx/en/node/285.
- Verdantam, S. (2018). Want a creative spark? Get to know someone from another culture. NPR: Research news. Retrieved from https://www.npr.org/2018/07/10/627588115/want-a-creative-spark-get-to-know-someone-from-another-culture.