Synthesis and Learning of Socially Significant Behavior Model with Hidden Variables
Socially significant behavior model with hidden variables is suggested as means for processing unreliable data. Two models with hidden variables are considered: the one with synthesized structure and the other with structure defined expertly. Both models are learned using automatically generated set of data. The models are compared with each other and with the original socially significant behavior model.
KeywordsBayesian belief network BBN Bayesian belief network with hidden variables Socially significant behavior model
The research was carried out in the framework of the project on state assignment SPIIRAS No. № 0073-2018-0001, with the financial support of the RFBR (project №18-01-00626).
- 1.Bertram, D.: Likert scale are the meaning of life. CPSC 681-Topic report. http://poincare.matf.bg.ac.rs/~kristina/topic-dane-likert.pdf. Accessed 21 Apr 2018
- 3.Frowler, F.J.: Improving survey questions: design and evaluation. In: Applied Social Research Methods Series, vol. 38, p. 200. Sage Publications, Thousand Oaks (1995)Google Scholar
- 5.Scutari, M.: Learning Bayesian networks with the bnlearn R package. arXiv preprint arXiv:0908.3817 (2009)
- 7.Suvorova, A.V., Tulupyev, A.L., Sirotkin, A.V.: Bayesian belief networks in problems of estimating the intensity of risk behavior. J. Russ. Assoc. Fuzzy Syst. Soft Comput. 9(2), 115–129 (2014)Google Scholar
- 9.Suvorova, A.V.: Socially significant behavior modeling on the base of super-short incomplete set of observations. Inf.-Meas. Control. Syst. 9(11), 34–38 (2013)Google Scholar
- 10.Toropova, A.: Data coherence diagnosis in BBN risky behavior model. In: Proceedings of the First International Scientific Conference Intelligent Information Technologies for Industry (IITI’16), pp. 95–102. Springer International Publishing (2016)Google Scholar
- 11.Tulupyev, A.L., Sirotkin, A.V., Nikolenko, S.I. Bayesian Belief Networks: Logical-probabilistic Inference in the Acyclic Directed Graph, 400 p. Publishing House, St. Petersburg University Press, St. Petersburg (2009)Google Scholar