Intelligent Planning and Control of Integrated Expert System Construction
Intelligent planning and control of construction processes of integrated expert system is the main subject of this paper. Problem-oriented methodology of integrated expert system construction is used as a theoretical basis. The development of theoretical and software implementation of intelligent software environment is discussed, which is performed by adding special operational component - intelligent planner which performs planning and control of construction process. Planning method is described in details and software implementation details are briefly given. Intelligent planner is implemented as a part of AT-TECHNOLOGY workbench.
KeywordsIntegrated expert system Problem-oriented methodology Intelligent software environment Intelligent planning AT-TECHNOLOGY workbench Intelligent planner Applied IES prototyping
The work was done with the Russian Foundation for Basic Research support (project №18-01-00457).
- 1.Giarratano, J.C., Riley, G.D.: Expert Systems: Principles and Programming, Fourth Edition. Course Technology, Boston (2004)Google Scholar
- 2.Meystel, A.M., Albus, J.S.: Intelligent Systems: Architecture, Design, and Control, 1st edn. Wiley, New York (2000)Google Scholar
- 3.Schalkoff, R.: Intelligent Systems: Principles, Paradigms, and Pragmatics. Jones & Bartlett Learning (2011). https://books.google.ru/books?id=80FXUtF5kRoC
- 4.Rybina, G.V.: Theory and Technology of Construction of Integrated Expert Systems. Monography. Nauchtehlitizdat, Moscow (2008)Google Scholar
- 5.Rybina, G.V.: Intelligent systems: from a to z. monography series in 3 books. In: Knowledge-Based Systems. Integrated Expert Systems, vol. 1. Nauchtehlitizdat, Moscow (2014)Google Scholar
- 7.Rybina, G.V., Blokhin, Y.M.: Use of intelligent planning for integrated expert systems development. In: 8th IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Systems, IS 2016, Sofia, Bulgaria, 4–6 September 2016, pp. 295–300 (2016). http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/IS.2016.7737437
- 9.Rybina, G.V., Blokhin, Y.M., Parondzhanov, S.S.: Intelligent planning methods and features of their usage for development automation of dynamic integrated expert systems. In: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol. 636, pp. 151–156 (2018)Google Scholar
- 10.Rybina, G.V., Blokhin, Y.M.: Methods and software of intelligent planning for integrated expert systems development. Artif. Intell. Decis. Making 1, 12–28 (2018)Google Scholar
- 11.Nau, D.S.: Current trends in automated planning. AI Mag. 28(4), 43–58 (2007)Google Scholar
- 15.Korf, R.E., Taylor, L.A.: Finding optimal solutions to the twenty-four puzzle. In: Proceedings of the Thirteenth National Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Eighth Innovative Applications of Artificial Intelligence Conference, AAAI 96, IAAI 96, Portland, Oregon, 4–8 August 1996, vol. 2, pp. 1202–1207 (1996)Google Scholar