Time Series Grouping Based on Fuzzy Sets and Fuzzy Sets Type 2
The contribution is focused on a new method of grouping time series according to their local tendency indicator that is expressed by a linear coefficient of the \(F^1\)-transform. The useful consequence of grouping is an effective procedure of forecasting such that only one time series from a group is forecasted. Our approach for the analysis and forecasting of the time series of software development is used.
The authors acknowledge that the work was supported by the framework of the state task of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation No. 2.1182.2017/4.6 “Development of methods and means for automating the production and technological preparation of aggregate-assembly aircraft production in the conditions of a multi-product production program” and RFFI-16-47-732070.
- 1.Moshkin, V.S.: Intelligent data analysis and ontological approach in project management. In: Moshkin, V.S., Pirogov, A.N., Timina, I.A., Shishkin, V.V., Yarushkina, N.G. (eds.) Automation of Management Processes, vol. 4, no. 46, pp. 84–92 (2016). (in Russian)Google Scholar
- 6.Perfilieva, I.: Fuzzy transforms: a challenge to conventional transforms. In: Hawkes, P.W. (ed.) Advances in Images and Electron Physics, vol. 147. Elsevier Academic Press, San Diego (2007)Google Scholar
- 13.Yarushkina, N.G.: Principles of the Theory of Fuzzy and Hybrid Systems. Finances and Statistics, Moscow (2004)Google Scholar
- 14.Romanov A.A., Yarushkina N.G., Perfilieva, I.: Time series grouping on the basis of F1-transform. In: IEEE International Conference on Fuzzy Systems, pp. 517–521 (2014)Google Scholar
- 15.Yarushkina, N., Afanasieva, T., Igonin, A., Romanov, A., Shishkina, V., Perfilieva, I.: Time series processing and forecasting using soft computing tools. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 6743, pp. 155–162 (2011)Google Scholar