Forecasting of Results of Dynamic Interaction Between Space Debris and Spacecrafts on the Basis of Soft Computing Methods
Space debris (SD) is a real danger for spacecraft (S) in-orbit operation. Taking this danger into account is a S flight safety requirement. SD particles are detected by the S on-board equipment. The integrated intelligent information system forecasts, within its execution time, the results of the impact caused by these particles. Such forecasting enables one to evaluate potential damage from the collision and to take sufficient measures to ensure the S safety. The article presents an approach to forecasting the results of dynamic interaction between SD objects and a S on the basis of fuzzy logic rules and the mechanism of knowledge base training, carried out by generative adversarial network (GAN).
KeywordsSpace debris Knowledge database Fuzzy systems Damage risk assessment
The research was done within the government task of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation. The number for the publication is 2.1777.2017/4.6.
- 1.Zade, L.A.: The role of soft computing and fuzzy logic in understanding, designing and developing information/intelligent systems. Fizmat, Moscow (2001)Google Scholar
- 2.Mironov, V.V., Tolkach, M.A.: The ballistic limit equations for optimization of system of protection of spacecrafts against micrometeoroid and space debris. Space Tech. Technol. 3(14), 26 (2016)Google Scholar
- 3.Mityushkin, Yu.I., Mokin B.I., Rotshteyn A.P.: Soft computing: identification of regularities indistinct knowledge bases. Universum, Vinnitsa (2002)Google Scholar
- 4.GAN- generative adversarial network. http://robocraft.ru/blog/machinelearning/3693.html. Accessed 13 May 2018
- 6.Gorban, A.N., Rossiev, D.A.: Neural networks on a personal computer. Nauka, Novosibirsk (1996)Google Scholar
- 7.OST 134-1031-2003: Space technique products. General requirements to aerospace systems security against mechanical impacts caused by particles of natural and anthropogenic originGoogle Scholar
- 8.Li, Y., Jiang, Y., Huang, C.: Shape design of lifting body based on genetic algorithm. Int. J. Intell. Syst. Appl. (IJISA) 1, 37–43 (2010)Google Scholar
- 10.Rotshteyn, A.P.: Intellectual technologies of identification: fuzzy logic, genetic algorithms, neural networks. Universum, Vinnitsa (1999)Google Scholar