Current-Mode Instrumentation Amplifiers Based on Various Current-Mode Building Blocks
In this chapter current-mode instrumentation amplifiers (CMIAs) implemented with different current-mode building blocks are discussed. Various structures are classified into four categories based on their input and output signals, i.e. current input current output (I-I) or pure CMIA, current input voltage output (I-V) or trans-impedance CMIA, voltage input current output (V-I) or trans-admittance CMIA and voltage input and voltage output (V-V) CMIA. Each section starts with a brief introduction on the used active building block and continues with the detailed description of the CMIA topology.
- 5.Pandey N., Nand D., Kumar V. V., Ahalawat V. K., Malhotra C. (2016) Realization of OFCC based Transimpedance mode instrumentation amplifier.Theoretical and Applied Electrical Engineering, 14(2):162–167.Google Scholar
- 6.Pandey R., Pandey N., Paul K. (2013) Electronically tunable transimpedance instrumentation amplifier based on OTRA. Journal of Engineering, 10:1–5, 2013.Google Scholar
- 9.Cini U. (2014) A low-offset high CMRR current-mode instrumentation amplifier using differential difference current conveyor.IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Circuits and Systems (ICECS), 2014.Google Scholar
- 10.Cini U., Arslan E. (2015) A high gain and low-offset current-mode instrumentation amplifier using differential difference current conveyors. IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Circuits, and Systems (ICECS), 2015.Google Scholar
- 11.Yuce E. (2014) Novel instrumentation amplifier and integrator circuits using single DDCC and only grounded passive elements. Indian journal of Pure & Applied Physics, 52:767–757.Google Scholar
- 13.Yang T. Y., Liu K. Y., Wang H. Y. (2011) Novel high-CMRR DVCC-based instrumentation amplifier. International Conference on Engineering and Industries (ICEI), 2011.Google Scholar