Optimization of Routes in the Internet of Things
This paper provides an analysis of approaches to choosing a route in the Internet of things networks. A method is proposed for choosing a route, taking into account the quality of its individual sections. The probability of collision is used as an indicator of the quality of the route segment. The proposed method is based on the use of the algorithm for finding the shortest routes in a weighted graph, the weights of which are the probability of collisions.
KeywordsInternet of Things Collisions Route searching Optimization IoT
- 1.Paramonov, A., Nurilloev, I., Koucheryavy, A.: Provision of connectivity for (Heterogeneous) self-organizing network using UAVs. In: Galinina, O., Andreev, S., Balandin, S., Koucheryavy, Y. (eds.) NEW2AN/ruSMART/NsCC -2017. LNCS, vol. 10531, pp. 569–576. Springer, Cham (2017). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-67380-6_53CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 2.Muthanna, A., Koucheryavy, A., Prokopiev, A.: The mixed telemetry/image USN in the overload conditions. In: 16th International Conference on Advanced Communication Technology (ICACT) 2014, pp. 475–478 (2014)Google Scholar
- 5.Masek, P., Fujdiak, R., Zeman, K., Hosek, J., Muthanna, A.: Remote networking technology for IoT: cloud-based access for alljoyn-enabled devices. In: Proceedings of the 18th Conference of Open Innovations Association FRUCT and Seminar on Information Security and Protection of Information Technology, pp. 200–205 (2016)Google Scholar
- 11.Hoang, T.: Adaptive routing in wireless sensor networks under electromagnetic interference. In: Hoang, T., Kirichek, R., Paramonov, A., Houndonougbo, F., Koucheryavy, A. (eds.) 31st International Conference on Information Networking (ICOIN) 2017, pp. 76–79 (2017)Google Scholar
- 12.Hoang, T., Kirichek, R., Paramonov, A., Houndonougbo, F., Koucheryavy, A.: Adaptive routing in wireless sensor networks under electromagnetic interference. In: 31st International Conference on Information Networking (ICOIN) 2017, pp. 76–79 (2017)Google Scholar