On Bottleneck-Rough Cost Interval Integer Transportation Problems
An innovative method, namely, level maintain method, is proposed for finding all efficient solutions to a bottleneck-rough cost interval integer transportation problem in which the unit transportation cost, supply, and demand parameters are rough interval integers and the transportation time parameter is an interval integer. The solving procedure of the suggested method is expressed and explained with a numerical example. The level maintain method will dispense the necessary determined support to decision-makers when they are handling time-related logistic problems in rough nature.
- 2.Chanas, S., Delgado, M., Verdegayand, J.L., Vila, M.A.: Interval and fuzzy extensions of classical transportation problems. TranspPlann Technol. 17, 203–218 (1993)Google Scholar
- 4.Kundu, P., Kar, S., Maiti, M.: Some solid transportation model with crisp and rough costs. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology. 73, 185–192 (2013)Google Scholar
- 10.Pandian, P., Natarajan, G., Akilbasha, A.: Fully rough integer interval transportation problems. International Journal Of Pharmacy and Technology. 8, 13866–13876 (2016)Google Scholar
- 12.Sengupta, A., Pal, T.K.: Interval-valued transportation problem with multiple penalty factors. VU Journal of Physical Sciences. 9, 71–81 (2003)Google Scholar
- 13.Shanmugasundari, M., Ganesan, K.: A novel approach for the fuzzy optimal solution of fuzzy transportation problem. Int. J. Eng. Res. Appl. 3, 1416–1421 (2013)Google Scholar
- 14.Subhakanta Dash., Mohanty, S.P.: Transportation programming under uncertain environment. International Journal of Engineering Research and Development. 7, 22–28 (2013)Google Scholar