Bounds of Extreme Energy of an Intuitionistic Fuzzy Directed Graph
We are considering the website network http://www.pantechsolutions.net/ of the web navigation of the customers. This website network can be representing as an intuitionistic fuzzy directed graph by means of considering the navigation of the customers. In this intuitionistic fuzzy directed graph, the links are considering as vertices and the path between the links are considering as edges. The weightage of each edge are considering as number of visitors getting the link from one link to another link (membership value), number of visitors not getting the link, i.e. under traffic from one link to another link (non-membership value) and drop off case (intuitionistic fuzzy index). For this graph we are determining the maximum, minimum energies and its upper, lower bounds.
KeywordsEnergy of a graph Energy of a fuzzy graph Energy of an intuitionistic fuzzy graph
I wish to thank my co-authors for their kind help and support in my research work throughout this paper. My heartfelt thanks to my institution for providing me infrastructural facilities and excellent resources to carry out my research in VIT University, Vellore.
- 1.Anjali, N., Mathew, S.: Energy of a fuzzy graph. AFMI. 6, 455–465 Google Scholar
- 2.Atanassov, K.: Intuitionistic fuzzy sets: theory and applications. Heidelberg, New York, Physica-Verlag Google Scholar
- 4.Chandrashekar, A., Smitha, M.: On maximum degree energy of a graph. Int. J. Contemp. Math. Sciences. 4(8), 385–396 Google Scholar
- 5.Chountas, P., Alzebdi, M.S., Shannon, A., Atanassov, K.: On intuitionistic fuzzy trees. 13thICIFS, Sofia, NIFS. 15(2), 30–32 Google Scholar
- 6.Deepa, G., Praba, B., Chandrasekaran, V.M.: Max-Min intuitionistic fuzzy matrix of an intuitionistic fuzzy graph. IJPAM 98(3), 375–387 Google Scholar
- 7.Gutman, I.: The energy of a graph. Ber. Math-Statist. Sekt. Forschungsz. Graz. 103, 1–22 Google Scholar
- 8.Gutman, I.: The energy of graph: old and new results. Betten, A., Kohnert, A., Laue, R., Wassermann A. [Eds.], Algebraic Combinatorics and Applications. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 196–211 Google Scholar
- 9.Gutman, I., Polansky, O.E.: Mathematical concepts in organic chemistry. Springer-Verlag, Berlin Google Scholar
- 11.McAllister, M.L.N.: Fuzzy introduction graphs. Comput. Math. Applic. 15(10), 871–886 Google Scholar
- 13.Praba, B., Chandrasekaran, V.M., Deepa, G.: Energy of an intuitionistic fuzzy graph. Italian journal of pure and applied mathematics. 32, 431–444 Google Scholar
- 14.Shannon, A., Atanassov, K.: On a generalization of intuitionistic fuzzy graphs. NIFS. 12(1), 24–29 Google Scholar
- 15.Yeh, R.T., Bang, S.Y.: Fuzzy relations, fuzzy graphs and their applications to clustering analysis, cognitive and decision processes in fuzzy sets, Zadeh, L.A., Fu, K.S., Shimara, M.Eds, Academic Press, New York, 125–149, Google Scholar