Dynamic Object Indexing Technique for Distortionless Video Synopsis
With a development of observation cameras, the measure of caught recordings extends. Physically dissecting and recovering reconnaissance video is work concentrated and costly. It is substantially more important to create a video description and the video can be observed in a good manner. So, here we describe a novel video outline way to deal with produce consolidated video, which utilizes a protest following technique for extracting imperative items. This strategy will create video objects and a crease cutting technique to gather the first video. Finally, output results that our proposed strategy can accomplish a high buildup rate while safeguarding all the imperative objects of intrigue. Hence, in this method, we can empower clients to see the synopsis video with high impact.
KeywordsFrame carving CCTV video Video synopsis
We need to thank the accommodating remarks and recommendations from the unknown analysts. The proposed algorithm is developed by me and images which are utilized in this work are taken with the help of CCTV cameras, except office, and snooker videos. These are downloaded from the Google and open source data set.
- 1.Rubinstein M, Shamir A, Avidan S (2008) Improved seam carving for video retargeting. ACM Trans Graph 27(3):16. ACMGoogle Scholar
- 3.Stauffer C, Grison WEL (1999) Adaptive background mixture models for real-time tracking. In: CVPR, pp 246–252 Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang Z, Huang K, Tan T (2008) Multi-thread parsing for recognizing complex events in videos. In: Torr P, Zisserman A (eds) 10th ECCV, Part III, pp 738–751Google Scholar
- 7.O’callaghan D, Lew EL (1995) Method and apparatus for video on demand with fast forward, reverse and channel pause, US Patent 5,477,263, 19 Dec 1995Google Scholar
- 8.Gandhi NM, Misra R (2015) Performance comparison of parallel graph coloring algorithms on bsp model using hadoop. In: International conference on computing, networking and communications (ICNC). IEEE, pp 110–116Google Scholar
- 12.Panagiotakis C, Ovsepian N, Michael E (2013) Video synopsis based on a sequential distortion minimization method. In: International conference on computer analysis of images and patternsGoogle Scholar
- 13.Ye Y, Yi-jun L, Yan-qing W (2014) An improved aco algorithm for the bin packing problem with conflicts based on graph coloring model. In: International conference on management science & engineering (ICMSE). IEEE, pp 3–9Google Scholar
- 16.Babu RV, Ramakrishnan KR, Srinivasan SH (2004) Video object segmentation: a compressed domain approach. CSVT 14:462–474Google Scholar
- 17.Oh J, Wen Q, Hwang S, Lee J (2004) Video abstraction, video data management and information retrieval, pp 321–346Google Scholar
- 20.Feng S, Lei Z, Yi D, Li SZ (2012) Online content-aware video condensation. In: IEEE Conference 930 on computer vision and pattern recognition (CVPR). IEEE, pp 2082–2087Google Scholar