Secrecy Performance Analysis of SWIPT System Based on OFDM Assisted Interference
In this paper, we consider the security communications in an OFDM - based SWIPT system by adding a full-duplex, friendly jammer with wireless powered equipment between a transmitter (Tx) and an information receiver (IR) and an energy receiver (ER) which called (regarded as) a potential eavesdropper. We propose a scheme that under friendly jammer protection TX sends source messages to IR and jammer, the jammer sends jammer signal to ER and IR while receiving information from Tx to confound potential eavesdroppers but can be eliminated at IR. Our goal is to maximize the sum secrecy information rate by jointly optimizing the power allocation at the Tx and jammers while satisfying the energy harvesting at the ER.
KeywordsOFDM SWIPT Cooperative jamming (CJ) Resource allocation
- 1.Chen, X., Ng, D.W.K., Chen, H.H.: Secrecy wireless information and power transfer: challenges and opportunities[M]. IEEE Press (2016)Google Scholar
- 2.Varshney, L.R.: Transporting information and energy simultaneously. In: Proceedings of IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT), pp. 1612–1616, Toronto, ON, CA, July 2008Google Scholar
- 3.Grover, P., Sahai, A.: Shannon meets Tesla: wireless information and power transfer. In: Proceedings of IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT), Austin, TX, USA, pp. 2363–2367, June 2010Google Scholar
- 8.Vo, V.N., Nguyen, T.G., So-In, C., et al.: Secrecy performance analysis of energy harvesting wireless sensor networks with a friendly jammer. IEEE Access PP(99), 1 (2017)Google Scholar
- 15.Liu, M., Liu, Y.: Power allocation for secure SWIPT systems with wireless-powered cooperative jamming. IEEE Commun. Lett. PP(99), 1 (2017)Google Scholar