The Implementation of Peeping in the Blood Vessels with Tiny Endoscope on Raspberry Pi Platform
In this experiment, the raspberry pi which has carried opencv and mjpg-stream software package is the control center, and make the tiny endoscope work. This experiment has peeped in bionic vascular with tiny endoscope on raspberry pi platform. And in the result of this experiment, we can get the video in bionic vascular and also can get the picture clearly of established pathological tissue. But nowadays, in hospital, all the treatment of vascular disease is based on virtual images synthesized by various medical images through software. In this experiment, we could get more visual pictures in bionic vascular, and it’s a way of treating vascular disease in the future.
KeywordsOpencv Raspberry pi Tiny endoscope Bionic vascula
This study was financed partially by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC: 61501444), Shenzhen Technology Development Project Fund under Grant JSGG20160429192140681.
- 1.Feng, Z., Guo, Y., Xing, J., Huo, X.: The implementation of Keren imagie registration system on raspberry Pi platform. In: Proceeding of 36th Chinese Control Conference (2017)Google Scholar
- 2.Su, X., Chen, W., Yan, S.: Open platform for Internet of things based on raspberry Pi. Electron. Sci. Technol. (2015). https://doi.org/10.16180/j.cnki.issn1007-7820.2015.09.009CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 3.Su, Y.: Saving strategy based on video data stream from the video of network. Microcomput. Inf. 10 (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Li, L., Wang, C., Zhao, F.: A smart home control system integrated the improved streaming media technology and raspberry Pi. In: Proceedings of 2015SSR International Conference on Social Sciences and Information (SSR-SSI 2015 V11) (2015)Google Scholar
- 5.Chen, R.: Based on open source software and hardware of smart home system design and implementation. Mod. Comput. (2013)Google Scholar
- 6.Pen, Q., Yang, T., Chen, W.: Strategy of decoding technology and display control in remote video monitoring system. Autom. Power Syst. (2002)Google Scholar