Safety Traceability System of Livestock and Poultry Industrial Chain
In response to the increasing food safety problems of the meat product in the industry chain of livestock and poultry, and the actual demand of enterprises and consumers, combining the development status of the enterprises, considering the safety factors of animal breeding and product processing, this paper designed a food safety traceability system, based on modern internet of things technologies such as RFID, QR code, sensor technology and wireless communication technology, of which the traceability information covers all links of the whole industry chain. Compared with other traceability systems, the system in this paper has improved greatly in terms of its breadth, depth, and accuracy, which is an effective way to solve the food safety problem. The system provides the customers, enterprises, and the government department with multi-channel information traceability service, which has the real significance of the reduction food safety risk and improvement of recall efficiency of defective products.
KeywordsFood safety traceability system The industrial chain of livestock and poultry Internet of things RFID
This work was supported by the research project “Major Data Application Technology Research and Integration Based on Livestock and Poultry Industry” of Shandong Province Major Agricultural Technological Innovation Project in 2017, and Shan-dong independent innovation and achievements transformation project (2014ZZCX07106).
- 1.Yang, X.T., Qian, J.P., Sun, C.H., et al.: Key technologies for establishment agricultural products and food quality safety traceability systems. Trans. Chin. Soc. Agric. Mach. 45(11), 212–222 (2014)Google Scholar
- 2.Takeno, T., Horikawa, M., et al.: Processed food traceability system on seafood supply Chain. J. Jpn. Inf. Cult. Soc. 14 (2007)Google Scholar
- 5.Bai, J.: Study of information management system for food quality and safety traceability. Inf. Sci. 31(7), 59–63 (2013)Google Scholar
- 6.Yan, Z., Pingzeng, L., Qun, Y., et al.: Safety traceability platform building for the whole industry chain of Laiwu pig based on IOT. J. Chin. Agric. Mech. 36(2), 141–144 (2015)Google Scholar
- 7.Liang, Y., Xiaohua, P., et al.: A development of a beef production traceability system covering rearing to marketing sections. Chin. J. Anim. Vet. Sci. 46(8), 1383–1389 (2015)Google Scholar
- 8.Chen, C.X., Zhang, H.F., Jingwei, F.: Traceability platform design of production monitoring and products quality for broilers industry technology system. Trans. Chin. Soc. Agric. Mach. 41(08), 100–106 (2010)Google Scholar