Application of Extensible Mind Mapping in Retirement Paradox Solution
With the development of society, the problem of population ageing becomes increasingly in our life. However, there is a contradictory problem that population ageing brings much pressure to economy while delay of retirement age makes employment pressure more severe. In order to solve the problem, we put up with a new innovative thought and perform an innovative thinking in combination with Extensive mind mapping, giving some suggestions to population ageing problem.
KeywordsExtenics Mind mapping Retirement age Social production
The research is supported by Guangdong Provincial Science and Technology Project (2014A040402010) and Guangdong Province Innovation and Entrepreneurship Training Program for College Students(201710566036).
- 1.Zhai, Z., Jiaju, C., Li, L.: China’s population aging trend, new features and corresponding pension policies. Shandong Univ. Acad. J. (Philos. Soc. Sci Version) 1(3), 27–35 (2016)Google Scholar
- 3.Shi, X.: Preparing for “not rich first”, achieving a decent retirement life. Public Financ. Advis. (9), 26–27 (2016)Google Scholar
- 4.Yin, S.: Research on the retirement age in the context of population aging. Hunan Ind. Prof. Technol. Coll. Acad. J. 15(4), 34–36 (2015)Google Scholar
- 5.Xiong, X.: Study on Optimal Retirement Age Based on Personal Utility and Health and Empirical Analysis. Xiamen University (2014)Google Scholar
- 6.Yang, C., Wang, G., et al.: A new cross discipline——extenics. China Sci. Found. (Engl. Ed.) 13(1), 55–61 (2005)Google Scholar
- 7.Cai, W., Yang, C.Y., Bin, H.E.: Several problems on the research of extenics. J. Guangdong Univ. Technol. (2001)Google Scholar
- 10.Fan, R., Peng, Y., Chen, Y., et al.: A method for self-adaptive software formal modeling by extenics. CAAI Trans. Intell. Syst. 10(6), 901–911 (2015)Google Scholar
- 11.Deng, Q., Wu, Y., Weng, Y.: The method and application of the extension mind map for the construction of the system structure. Math. Pract. Underst. 45(12), 94–99 (2015)Google Scholar
- 12.Zhao, Y.: The ranking of average life expectancy of countries. Encycl. Knowl. (6), 43–45 (2014)Google Scholar