Networked Enterprise Transformation and Resource Management in Future Internet Enabled Innovation Clouds
This paper presents the NEFFICS platform, which is a software platform as a basis for a new innovation driven ecology for networked enterprises, extended on top of an established cloud-based, software-as-a-service business operation platform, combined with an advanced innovation management software platform. The business context and value of the new platform will be demonstrated and validated in enterprise communities in two major European industrial sectors, through optimising their operational performance and innovation capacity. Open Business Model Innovation and process/service/product innovation will be managed and measured to demonstrate value generation at the business level.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. Pyke, "The Business Operations Platform Imperative", bpm.com. http://www.bpm.com/the-business-operations-platform-imperative.html (last visited 2009).Google Scholar
- Eurescom, "European Future Internet Portal", European Institute for Research and Strategic Studies in Telecommunications (Eurescom). http://www.futureinternet.eu/home.html (last visited 2009).Google Scholar
- M.-S. Li, M. Kürümlüoğlu, M. Mazura, and R. v. d. Berg, "Future Internet Enterprise Systems (FInES) Cluster Position Paper", European Commission, Information Society and Media, 1 September 2009. ftp://ftp.cordis.europa.eu/pub/fp7/ict/docs/enet/20090901-fines-positionpaper_en.pdfGoogle Scholar
- H. Chesbrough, "Open Business Models: How to Thrive in the New Innovation Landscape", Harvard Business School Press, USA, 2006.Google Scholar
- Cordys, "Business Operations Platform (BOP)", Cordys. http://www.cordys.com/cordyscms_com/business_operations_platform.php (last visited 2009).Google Scholar
- Induct Software, "Innovation Communities", Induct Software,. http://www.inductsoftware.com/InductWeb/index.aspx (last visited 2009).Google Scholar
- J. Zentes, D. Morschett, and H. Schramm-Klein, "Strategic Retail Management: Text and International Cases", Gabler, Betriebswirt.-Vlg, 2007, pp. 297-316.Google Scholar
- A. H. Kracklauer, D. Q. Mills, and D. Seifert, "Collaborative Customer Relationship Management: Taking CRM to the Next Level", Berlin, Springer, 2004, pp. 59.Google Scholar
- B. Berman and J. R. Evans, "Retail Management: A Strategic Approach", 10th ed., Upper Saddle River/NJ., Prentice Hall, 2007, pp. 226-227.Google Scholar