An e-Manufacturing environment for Open Manufacturing Systems
In this paper an agent-supported infrastructure for e-Manufacturing is proposed as the enabling tool for implementing virtual collaborative manufacturing environments. In such an environment an Open Manufacturing process is seeing as a virtual scenario in which different manufacturing services are choreographed and orchestrated in order to get a product by different autonomous entities from different manufacturing systems.
KeywordsMultiagent System Virtual Enterprise Service Orient Manufacturing Service Mediator Agent
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bright, D., Quirchmayr, G.: Supporting web-based collaboration between Virtual Enterprise partners. In: Proceedings of the 15th International Workshop on Database and Expert System Applications (DEXA’04). IEEE Press (2004)Google Scholar
- 3.Huhns, M., Singh, M.: Reseach directions for service-oriented multiagent systems. IEEE Internet Computing Service-Oriented Computing Track. 9(1) (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Petrie, C., Bussler, C.: Service Agent and Virtual Enterprises: A survey. IEEE Internet Computing July-Agost 2003, 1–12 (2003)Google Scholar
- 6.Tang, D., Zheng, L., Chin, K., Li, Z., Liang, Y., Jiang, X., Hu, C.: E-DREAM: A Web-based platform for virtual agile manufacturing. Concurrent Engineering: Research and Applications 10, 165–183 (2002)Google Scholar
- 8.W3C: http://www.w3c.org. Accessed October (2008)
- 9.Wynen, F., Perrin, O., Bitcheva, J., Godart, C.: A model support collaborative work in virtual enterprises. In: Proceedings BPM’2003, vol. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 2678, pp. 104–119. Springer-Verlag, Eidhoven, Holland (2003)Google Scholar