Interoperability of Information Systems in Crisis Management: Crisis Modeling and Metamodeling
In a crisis situation (natural disaster, industrial accident, etc.) several partners have to act simultaneously to solve the emergency situation. Their coordination in such a context is a crucial point, especially in the first moments of the crisis. Their interoperability (precisely their Information Systems interoperability) is a major component of the success of the network. ISyCri17 French project propose to tackle this topic according to two aspects: (i) responsiveness of the network (its ability to act rapidly and efficiently) and (ii) flexibility of the obtained system of systems (its ability to evolve and follow the changing situation). This is so an agility problem of ISs of partners. This article presents the first results of this work: a metamodel of crisis situation and its ontological links with collaborative process design, and also the treatment of a first case of study, a NRBC18 exercise.
Keywordsontology crisis management interoperability information system collaborative process system of systems SOA MDA
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bénaben F., Pignon J.-P., Hanachi C., Lorré J.-P., Chapurlat V.: Interopérabilité des systèmes en situation de crise, WISG’07, ANR & DGA Interdisciplinary Workshop on Global Security, Troyes, France. (2007).Google Scholar
- Konstantas D., Bourrières J.-P., Léonard M. and Boudjlida N.: Preface of Interoperability of enterprise software and applications. proceedings of INTEROPESA’ 05, Geneva. Springer-Verlag; p. v–vi. (2005).Google Scholar
- Rajsiri V., Lorré J.-P., Bénaben F. and Pingaud H.: Cartography for designing collaborative processes. Proceedings of INTEROP-ESA’07, Madeira. Springer-Verlag; p.257–261. (2007).Google Scholar
- Rajsiri V., Lorré J.-P., Bénaben F. and Pingaud H.: Cartography based methodology for collaborative process definition, Establishing the Foundation of Collaborative Networks. Proceedings of Pro-VE’07, Guimaraes. Springer, pp. 479–486. (2007).Google Scholar
- Touzi J., Bénaben F., Lorré J.-P. and Pingaud H.: A Service Oriented Architecture approach for collaborative information system design. Proceedings of IESM’07, Bei-Jing. (2007).Google Scholar
- Gruber T.: Toward principles for the design of ontologies used for knowledge sharing. In: International Workshop on Formal Ontology, Padova. (1993).Google Scholar
- Gourc D., HDRGoogle Scholar
- Gasevic D., Djuric D., Devedzic V., Damjanovic V.: Converting UML to OWL ontologies. Proceedings of the 13th International World Wide Web Conference, New-York. (2004).Google Scholar
- Ralyté J., et al.: State of the Art: Exploration of Methods and Method Engineering Approaches. Deliverable DTG 6.1 of InterOp NoE. (2005).Google Scholar