Low Beam Energy SEM
- Bronstein IM, Fraiman BS (1969) “Secondary electron emission” Vtorichnaya elektronnaya emissiya. Nauka, Moskva, p 340Google Scholar
- Bruining H, De Boer JM (1938) Secondary electron emission: Part 1 secondary electron emission of metals. Phys Ther 5:17pGoogle Scholar
- Hilleret N, Bojko J, Grobner O, Henrist B, Scheuerlein C, and Taborelli M (2000) “The secondary electron yield of technical materials and its Variation with surface treatments” in Proc.7th European Particle Accelerator Conference, ViennaGoogle Scholar
- Joy D (2012) Can be found in chapter 3 on SpringerLink: http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4939-6676-9_3
- Kanter M (1961) Energy dissipation and secondary electron emission in solids. Phys Rev 121:1677Google Scholar
Open Access This chapter is licensed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/2.5/), which permits any noncommercial use, sharing, adaptation, distribution and reproduction in any medium or format, as long as you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license and indicate if changes were made.
The images or other third party material in this chapter are included in the chapter's Creative Commons license, unless indicated otherwise in a credit line to the material. If material is not included in the chapter's Creative Commons license and your intended use is not permitted by statutory regulation or exceeds the permitted use, you will need to obtain permission directly from the copyright holder.