Heuristical Algorithm for the Correct Solution of the Inverse Problem in Terms of the Model of a Closed Electrical Double Layer
Due to some physico-physiological processes varying with time the distribution of the heart potential over the body surface corresponds to real states of the heart. The inverse problem of the electrocardiological diagnostic task consists in obtaining complete information about the object, i.e. the states of the heart, based on measurements of the distribution of the heart potential in a chosen lead system.
KeywordsInverse Problem HEURISTICAL Algorithm Direct Problem Potential Relief Diagnostic Task
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Baum, O. V., 1969, Model of the heart electrical activity, III International Biophysics Congress, Cambridge, p. 157.Google Scholar
- Baum, O. V., Dubrovin, E. D., and Titomir, L. I., 1973, Biophysical approach to electrocardiography and the problem of “clearness” of interpretation of ECG-information, in: “Modelling and automated analysis of ECG”, Nauka, Moscow, p.35, (in Russian).Google Scholar
- Baum, O. V., Kiselev, E. E., and Orlova, L. I., 1974, Use of the physic-mathematical models for some electrocardiological problems, in: Neue Ergebnisse der Elektrokardiologie, E. Schubert, ed., Fischer, Jena, p. 47.Google Scholar
- Baum, O. V., 1977a, Modelling of the heart electrical activity, in: Biophysics of complex systems and radiation disturbances, Nauka Moscow, p. 119.Google Scholar
- Baum, O. V., 1977b, Problems and perspectives of utilization of the models for solving the direct and inverse problems of electro-cardiology, in: Proceedings of the 30th ACEMB, Los Angeles, p. 4.Google Scholar
- Baum, O. V., 1977c, Problems of models utilization for the inverse problem solving, in: “Theory and practice of automatization of the electrocardiological and clinical investigations, Kaunas, p. 239 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- Baum, O. V., Orlova, L. I., and Popov, L. A., 1978, Problems of automatization of electrocardiological investigation. System approach, in: “Modern Electrocardiology”, Z. Antaloczy, ed., Akad. Kiado, Budapest; Excerpta Medica, Amsterdam, p. 243.Google Scholar
- The theoretical basis of electrocardiology, 1976, C. V. Nelson and D. B. Geselowitz, eds., Clarendon Press, Oxford.Google Scholar
- Tikhonov, A. N., 1965, On incorrect problems of the linear algebra and the stable method of their solving, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR, 163:591 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- Titomir, L. I., 1980, Electrical heart generator, Nauka, Moscow (in Russian).Google Scholar