Pre-requisite interviewing skills for role-playing contracting with a patient include open-ended inquiries, listening, and tracking.
KeywordsPrimary Care Practice Psychosocial Issue Present Illness Initial Contract Family Interview
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
(MP4 11389 kb)
- 3.Joines V, Stewart I. TA today: a new introduction to transactional analysis. Chapel Hill, NC: Lifespace Publishing; 1987.Google Scholar
- 4.Baird JL. Contracting for change. In: Lenox CE, editor. Redecision therapy: a brief, action-oriented approach. Northvale, NJ: Jason Aronson Inc.; 1997.Google Scholar
- 5.Platt FW, Gordon GH. Field guide to the difficult patient interview. 2nd ed. Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams and Wilkins; 2004.Google Scholar
- 9.Berne E. Away from a theory of the impact of interpersonal interaction on non-verbal participation. Transactional Anal J. 1971;1:6–13.Google Scholar
- 10.Stewart I. Transactional analysis counseling in action. 3rd ed. Los Angeles, CA: Sage; 2007.Google Scholar
- 11.Widdowson M. Transactional analysis: 100 key points and techniques. New York, NY: Routledge; 2010.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013