Accessing Information About Linked Data Vocabularies with vocab.cc
Linked Data vocabulary designers and application developers need means to easily identify relevant vocabularies, to allow them to reuse existing vocabularies and to develop applications making use of Linked Data. We describe a system that provides information about the popularity of classes and properties based on the Billion Triple Challenge data set. The information about classes and properties can be accessed via a web portal or via Linked API resources. We describe both the data analysis process and the architecture of the web portal.
The research leading to this paper was partially supported by the Network of Excellence PlanetData,12 funded by the European Community’s Seventh Framework Programme FP7/2007-2013 under contract 257641.
- 2.d’Aquin, M., Lewen, H.: Cupboard - a place to expose your ontologies to applications and the community. In: ESWC. LNCS, vol. 5554, pp. 913–918. Springer, New York (2009)Google Scholar
- 3.Fielding, R.: Architectural styles and the design of network-based software architectures. Ph.D. thesis, University of California, Irvine (2000)Google Scholar
- 4.Heath, T., Bizer, C.: Linked Data: Evolving the Web into a Global Data Space, 1st edn. Synthesis Lectures on the Semantic Web, Morgan & Claypool (2011)Google Scholar
- 5.Krummenacher, R., Norton, B., Marte, A.: Towards linked open services. In: 3rd Future Internet Symposium, September 2010Google Scholar
- 6.Speiser, S., Harth, A.: Integrating linked data and services with linked data services. In: Proceedings of 8th Extended Semantic Web Conference, ESWC 2011. pp. 170–184 (2011)Google Scholar