Other Tools and Methodologies
- Emilio L. CanoAffiliated withDepartment of Statistics and Operations Research, Rey Juan Carlos University
- , Javier M. MoguerzaAffiliated withDepartment of Statistics and Operations Research, Rey Juan Carlos University
- , Andrés RedchukAffiliated withDepartment of Statistics and Operations Research, Rey Juan Carlos University
In this chapter, we describe other tools and methodologies related to the topic of the book. In this way, we provide for the reader a global view of the advanced possibilities of Six Sigma and R. These tools include failure mode, effects, and criticality analysis (FMECA), design for Six Sigma (DFSS), lean, Gantt charts, and some advanced R reporting issues.
- Other Tools and Methodologies
- Book Title
- Six Sigma with R
- Book Subtitle
- Statistical Engineering for Process Improvement
- pp 241-249
- Print ISBN
- Online ISBN
- Series Title
- Use R!
- Series Volume
- Springer New York
- Copyright Holder
- Springer Science+Business Media New York
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- eBook Packages
To view the rest of this content please follow the download PDF link above.