On Vector Quasi—Equilibrium Problems
In this paper, we consider the vector quasi-equilibrium problem and prove some existence results for its solution with or without generalized pseudomonotonicity assumption. As consequences of our results, we also derive some existence results for a solution to the vector quasi-optimization problem, vector quasi-saddle point problem and vector quasi-variational inequality problem.
KeywordsVector quasi-equilibrium problem vector quasi-variational inequality problem vector quasi-optimization problem vector quasi-saddle point problem pseudomonotonicity fixed point theorem one-person game theorem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Q.H. Ansari, Vector Equilibrium Problems and Vector Variational Inequalities, In , pp. 1–16, 2000.Google Scholar
- J.-P. Aubin, L’Analyse Non Linéaire et Ses Motivations Économiques, Masson, Paris, 1984.Google Scholar
- C. Baiocchi and A. Capelo, Variational and Quasivariational Inequalities, Applications to Free Boundary Problems, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1984.Google Scholar
- H. Brézis, L. Nirenberg and G. Stampacchia, A Remark on Ky Fan’s Minimax Principle, Bolletin Uni. Mat. Italiana, Vol. 6(4), pp. 293–300, 1972.Google Scholar
- O. Chadli, Z. Chbani and H. Riahi, Equilibrium Problems and Non-coercive Variational Inequalities, Optimization, Vol. 49, pp. 1–12, 1999.Google Scholar
- F. Giannessi, Theorems of the Alternative, Quadratic Programs and Complementarity Problems, Variational Inequalities and Complementarity Problems, Edited by R.W. Cottle, F. Giannessi, and J.L. Lions, John Wiley and Sons, New York, pp.151–186, 1980.Google Scholar
- F. Giannessi, (Ed.), Vector Variational Inequalities and Vector Equilibria. Mathematical Theories, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht-Boston-London, 2000.Google Scholar
- L.-J. Lin and Z.-T. Yu, Fixed-point Theorems and Equilibrium Problems, To appear in Nonlinear Analysis, Theory, Methods and Applications, 2000.Google Scholar
- D.T. Luc, Theory of Vector Optimization, Lecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Vol. 319, 1989.Google Scholar
- G. X.-Z. Yuan, KKM Theory and Applications in Nonlinear Analysis, Marcel Dekker, Inc., New York, Basel, 1999.Google Scholar