Part of the Progress in Mathematics book series (PM, volume 129)
Enumeration of Rational Curves Via Torus Actions
This paper contains an attempt to formulate rigorously and to check predictions in enumerative geometry of curves following from Mirror Symmetry.
KeywordsModulus Space Vector Bundle Marked Point Finite Type Rational Curf
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [B]R. Bott, A residue formula for holomorphic vector fields, Jour. Diff. Geom. 1 (1967), 311–330.Google Scholar
- [GK]A. Givental, B. Kim, Quantum cohomology of flag manifolds and Toda lattices, preprint (1993).Google Scholar
- [ID]C. Itzykson, J.-M. Drouffe, Statistical field theory, Cambridge University Press, 1989.Google Scholar
- [KM]M. Kontsevich, Yu. Manin, Gromov-Witten classes, quantum cohomology and enumerative geometry, MPI preprint and hep-th/9402147 (1994).Google Scholar
- M] Yu. Manin, Generating functions in algebraic geometry and sums over trees, this volume.Google Scholar
- [P]P. Pansu, Chapter VIII, Compactness, Holomorphic curves in symplectic geometry, eds. M. Audin, J. Lafontaine, Progress in Mathematics, vol. 117, Birkhauser, 1994.Google Scholar
- [RT]Y. Ruan, G. Tian, Mathematical theory of quantum cohomology, preprint (1993).Google Scholar
- [W]E. Witten, Two-dimensional gravity and intersection theory on moduli space, Surveys in Diff. Geom. 1 (1991), 243–310.Google Scholar
© Birkhäuser Boston 1995