Cohomology of Braid Groups and Complexity
The main subject of this talk is the following: The Topological Complexity of Algorithms Finding the Roots of Polynomials and Polynomial Systems.
KeywordsOutput Node Braid Group Polynomial System Cohomology Ring Topological Complexity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [Fuchs]D.B. Fuchs, Cohomology of braid groups mod 2, Funct. Anal. Appl. 4: 2(1970), 46–59.Google Scholar
- [Hirsch]Michael D. Hirsch, Applications of topology to lower bound estimates in computer science, preprint, International Computer Science Institute, 1990.Google Scholar
- [Schwarz]A.S. Schwarz, The genus of a fibre bundle, Trans. Moscow Math. Soc. 10 (1961) 217–272.Google Scholar
- [V2]———, Topological complexity of algorithms of approximate solving the systems of polynomial equations, Algebra Anal. 1:6 (1989) 198–213.Google Scholar
- [V3]———, Topology of complements to discriminants and the loop-spaces, in Theory of Singularities and its Applications (V.I. Arnold, ed.), spaces, Advances in Soviet Mathematics, Vol. I, Publ. AMS, 1990, 9–21.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York, Inc. 1993