A Mirror Theorem for Toric Complete Intersections
We prove a generalized mirror conjecture for non-negative complete intersections in symplectic toric manifolds. Namely, we express solutions of the PDE system describing quantum cohomology of such a manifold in terms of suitable hypergeometric functions.
KeywordsModulus Space Vector Bundle Line Bundle Complete Intersection Toric Variety
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. Audin, The topology of torus actions on symplectic manifolds. Birkhäuser, Basel, 1991.Google Scholar
- V. Batyrev, Quantum cohomology rings of toric manifolds. Preprint, alggeom/9310004.Google Scholar
- T. Eguchi, K. Hori, C.-S. Xiong, Gravitational quantum cohomology. Preprint, 1996.Google Scholar
- A. Givental, A symplectic fixed point theorem for toric manifolds. Preprint UC Berkeley, 1992. Published in: The Floer Memorial Volume. H. Hofer, C. H. Taubs, A. Weinstein, E. Zehnder (eds.), Progress in Math. 133, Birkhäuser, 1995, 445–4Google Scholar
- A. Givental, Homological geometry I: projective hypersurfaces. Selecta Math., New series, v. 1, No. 2, 325–345.Google Scholar
- A. Givental, Homological geometry and mirror symmetry. In: Proceedings of the ICM, Zürich 1994, Birkhäuser, 1995, v. 1, 472–480.Google Scholar
- A. Givental, Equivariant Gromov-Witten invariants. IMRN, 1996, No. 13, 613–663.Google Scholar
- A. Givental, Stationary phase integrals, quantum Toda lattices, flag manifolds and the mirror conjecture. Preprint, alg-geom/9612001.Google Scholar
- M. Kontsevich, Enumeration of rational curves via toric actions. In: The moduli spaces of curves, Ft. Dijkgraaf, C. Faber, G. van der Geer (eds.), Progress in Math. 129, Birkhäuser, 1995, 335–368.Google Scholar
- J. Li, G. Tian, Virtual moduli cycles and Gromov-Witten invariants of algebraic varieties. Preprint, alg-geom/9602007.Google Scholar
- J. Li, G. Tian, Virtual moduli cycles and Gromov-Witten inv ariants in general symplectic manifolds. Preprint, alg-geom/9608032.Google Scholar
- A. Schwarz, Sigma-models having supermanifolds as target spaces. Preprint, IHES, 1995.Google Scholar