New Directions for Art and Technology
On the January 14th 2002, in a building no more than a stone’s throw from Channel Four’s futuristic, glass headquarters in the heart of London, a diverse group of artists, technologists and researchers associated with the Creativity and Cognition Research Studios (C&CRS) gathered to consider the future of Art and Technology. This article reports what happened and some of what was said in the round table workshop organized by C&CRS and sponsored by the Arts Council of England, devoted to considering new directions on practice, technology and collaboration.
- Boden MA (1990) The creative mind: myths and mechanisms. Weidenfeld/Abacus and Basic BooksGoogle Scholar
- Candy L, Edmonds EA (2001) Modelling creative collaboration: studies in digital art. In: Gero JS, Maher M-L (eds) Computational and cognitive models of creative design V. Developing Ideas Sessions, pp 3–12Google Scholar
- COSTART Final Report: EPSRC Grant: GR/N26272/01. http://lindacandy.com/COSTART/pdfFiles/COSTARToverview.pdf. Accessed 15 Dec 2017
- Creativity and Cognition Research Studios. https://www.creativityandcognition.com
- Gombrich E (1995) Art and illusion: a study in the psychology of pictorial representation, 5th edn. PhaidonGoogle Scholar
- Ox J (2017). http://www.jackox.net. Accessed 15 Dec 2017